Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Three Sweet Cakes is on Vacation

Just wanted to let everybody know that we will not be taking any orders for cakes due before June 20th. The kids and I will be leaving for a month vacation with family and need the time to get things ready and then enjoy our away time. If you would like to place an order for after June 20th please feel free to email us at
threesweetcakes@gmail.com or you may TEXT me at 760-718-8275 .. please note I do not take orders over the phone as it is to easy to mess up the order by not hearing what is being said correctly. I apologize for any inconvience this may cause but it is in everybody best interest. Starting when we get back there will be a minimum of a 10 day advance notice for all cake orders. This gives me time to finalize all details and order or go to Victorville for any supplies I might need.
Thanks
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment